Friday, October 3, 2014

Five on Friday

Hi Friends!

Glad to be back sharing 5 things from our week.

ONE 
The actual color grey is hard to find. I've been obsessed with the color for some time- ever since we painted M's nursery grey back in CA. Every grey we tried actually looked purple-ish or blue-ish. Now, I've been on the hunt for a grey nail polish and I'm having just as hard of a time. I've settled on this ESSIE polish called Chinchilly but it's still purple-ish. If you know of the perfect grey polish, let me know! If I cannot get it in the UK, I might need you to send it to me!

Oh and were you wondering if it should be grey or gray? Apparently it's grey in the UK and gray in the US. Good to know.


TWO
When in London you will notice beautiful garden boxes displayed in windows. It took us a while but we finally planted ours. We opted for round boxwood hedges and sweet pansies. No, the flowers are not already dying as this picture may indicate. Today has been exceptionally warm and sunny here in London.


THREE
M and I randomly happened upon a few Tilly and Friends books at our local library. Come to find out it is also a show on cbeebies- the British BBC kids channel. It's a super cute show about friendship. The episodes are about 15 minutes long so I like to have M watch them when I need a few minutes of peace to get something done without her around.


FOUR
I snagged these zip-pocket track pants at Gap and I seriously adore them. So comfy, stylish and flattering (However, I prefer mine not rolled...). Perfect for fall days at the park. This picture really does not do them justice so should you find yourself in a Gap, try a pair on. You're welcome.


FIVE
Since I've been blogging on this here blog for 6 months now and I see all of these amazing ones out there, I've decided to step up my game. I found BLOGSHOP which is a Photoshop workshop for bloggers. They do in person workshops all around the US which look like a lot of fun. I however, will be doing their online workshop from the comfort of my couch. I do not have any experience with Photoshop but I've always wanted to learn so that is what I'll be doing this weekend. Kinda excited about it.

Happy weekending!

Cheers!
Kelley

Brought to you by the lovely ladies behind: The Good Life, A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm & Hello! Happiness.

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO JEALOUS. I want to do blog shop so bad it's not even funny!!! I might have to do it via video instead of in person so I can actually DO it! And those pants look adorable... Man I miss real clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinchilly is my go-to gray polish but I'm curious to see if you'll find another one that's more of a true gray! I haven't heard of those Blogshop workshops but will definitely be checking it out...after all, my blog photos can definitely be improved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog! It's so exciting to find new readers/friends. I love your adorablle doggie Fred- so glad she is doing well after surgery! Our doggie just started his adventure over the pond so he will soon be making appearances here too!

      Delete