Friday, October 24, 2014

Five on Friday

ONE

I found these adorable cupcake toppers that I am using as tags for some of M's little friends' trick-or-treating gifts. Since toddlers really do not ever need sugar in their lives, I hope these Poppy Drops nail tattoos are a big hit with the 2 year old crowd. Download the Halloween printables here from Ekaterina Trukhan who also lives in London. I just happened upon her on Pinterest and her work is absolutely adorable!

TWO
While in London one must have proper British tea and with my mom here, we did just that. We headed to the Ampersand Hotel in South Kensington. It was delicious!








Pretty sure I'll never get sick of afternoon tea. Never. Ever.

THREE
This week we ventured out to see Once. After all, London is the theater capital of the world and I'd not yet been to one here. I loved the movie and the play was brilliant. Loved the music being played acoustically. Really really beautiful.
FOUR
Davis headed to CA yesterday for a 10 day tour of the U.S. for work. Yes, 10 days but thank goodness my mom is here to keep M and I company! This is his second time back in CA since we moved and while it is for work, he will be seeing some friends for a quick visit. Feeling a little bummed as I would love to soak in some CA sunshine and see some of my favorite people. Rest assured he has a list of requests to bring home to us in London. We will see how he does

FIVE
Missing all of the yummy pumpkin stuff I used to pick up at Trader Joe's this time of year. Found these today at Marks and Spencer. How cute are these?! Getting excited for Halloween next week!

 
Happy weekending! Hope it brings you lots of fun!

Cheers!
Kelley



Brought to you by the lovely ladies behind: The Good Life, A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm & Hello! Happiness.

4 comments:

  1. trader joes misses you too. . . or just me. but either way. those printables are SO CUTE and you and your mom are having far too much fun. i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those witchy cupcakes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish they were as tasty as they were cute! Thanks for stopping by Laurie! :)

      Delete
  3. those printables are the cutest!! such a sweet idea for all of her little friends :)

    ReplyDelete